Bring to life the classic story of Santa's travels on Christmas Eve with this pop-up picture book with sound and light. Listen in wonder to this beloved Christmas poem, while pop-up scenes with lighted backgrounds illustrate the story. Now available in a smaller size version of the extra-large lighted pop-up book, this classic story is now easier than ever to make part of your holiday tradition.
- "The Night Before Christmas" pop-up book with sound and light features narration and music modes, pop-up scenes and lighted backgrounds.
- This smaller version of Hallmark's top-selling pop-up Christmas book makes a wonderful gift for families.
- Pop-up book lights up and plays sound.
- Use the interior switch to flip between 3 modes: Music and Light, "Read to Me" and Light Only.
- Hardcover; 10 pages.
- Requires three (3) AAA replaceable batteries, included. Remove batteries before storing.
- Ages 3+.
- Written by Clement C. Moore. Illustrated by Geoff Greenleaf.
- 11" W x 13.5" H x 1.81" D